In an industry with constantly changing information, we encourage you to visit these sites often to stay updated on the tomato industry. If you have any questions, please contact our Neil Jones Food Company tomato experts today.
- California Tomato Growers Association has been the voice of processed tomato growers for more than 60 years.
- California Department of Water Resources keeps an updated map of current conditions at all major reservoirs.
- The Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Service provides information to retail and foodservice customers about canned pears.
- The World Processing Tomato Council is an international non-profit organization representing the tomato processing industry worldwide.
- The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association is a leading foodservice trade association providing members and industry partners the opportunity to enhance the consumer’s enjoyment of the foodservice choice.
- The Institute of Food Technologists is a global forum where members from more than 95 countries can share, learn, and grow, transforming scientific knowledge into innovative solutions throughout the food system for the benefit of people around the world.
- The Good Fruit Grower magazine covers the growing, packing, handling, marketing, and promotion of tree fruits (apples, pears, cherries, apricots, peaches, nectarines, and plums), as well as juice and wine grape production.
- The National Restaurant Association is a large foodservice trade association supporting restaurant businesses by representing and advocating for foodservice industry interests.
- Nation’s Restaurant News is a publication serving the foodservice industry, including restaurant operators, suppliers and distributors, by producing proprietary, in-depth reports as well as up-to-the-minute breaking news each day.